Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £9.11Trending at £9.37
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £14.41Trending at £17.12
- £5.74Trending at £5.95
- £42.96Trending at £46.26
- £16.67Trending at £24.95
- £24.00Trending at £35.11
About this product
- DescriptionHowever, what we believe to be the more significant concepts concerning the processes by which alkalinity may be developed in acid soil solutions, and by which acid deposition may contrib- ute to the loss of this alkalinity, were the result of this collaboration.
- Author(s)D. W. Johnson,J. O. Reuss
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number59
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteVIII, 119 p.
- Weight264 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.