All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.42
- £15.44Trending at £19.99
- £13.64Trending at £15.96
- £21.63Trending at £22.77
- £9.78Trending at £11.00
- £13.52Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionExecutives, managers, and students have been familiar with Russ Ackoff since the 1940s.
- Author BiographyRUSSELL L. ACKOFF, PhD, is the founder and Chairman of INTERACT, a Philadelphia-based educational consulting firm whose clients have included numerous Fortune 500 companies, not-for-profits, and government agencies, here and abroad. Since 1986, he has been the Anheuser-Busch Professor Emeritus of Management Science at the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Ackoff is the author of more than 200 articles and 15 books, including his international business classics, Management in Small Doses, Creating the Corporate Future, Redesigning the Future, and The Art of Problem Solving, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Russell L. Ackoff
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/1999
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width167 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.