Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAbsorbers and diffusers are two of the main design tools for altering the acoustic conditions of rooms, semi-enclosed spaces and the outdoor environment. Their correct use is important for delivering high quality acoustics. This book describes how to effectively measure, model, design and apply diffusers and absorbers.
- Author BiographyTrevor Cox is Professor of Acoustics at Salford University. Peter D'Antonio is CEO of RPG Diffusor Systems Inc.
- Author(s)Peter D'Antonio,Trevor J. Cox
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2009
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/02/2017
- Content Note11 black & white tables, 81 black & white halftones, 330 black & white line drawings
- Weight997 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.