Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionDedicated to propagation of linear plane, spherical and cylindrical acoustic waves in different media. This book contains chapters that include principles of geometric acoustic in plane wave approximation. It deals with dynamic properties of wave fields. It contains several examples related to shadow zones and caustics.
- Author(s)Alex A. Kaufman,Anatoli L. Levshin,K. L. Larner
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- Series TitleMethods in Geochemistry and Geophysics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight1300 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.