All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.67Trending at £19.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference fully explores the particulars of the sounds made by all standard instruments in a modern orchestra as well as the human voice. It discusses how acoustics vary in different rooms and offers recommendations for adjustment.
- Author BiographyHonors: Helmholtz-Medal of the German Acoustical Society (DEGA) 2004 Medal of Honor of Verband Deutscher Tonmeister (VDT) 2004 Fellow of the ASA
- Author(s)Jurgen Meyer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- Series TitleModern Acoustics and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight643 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byUwe Hansen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 5th ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.