All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £27.18
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £10.99Trending at £11.55
- £16.94Trending at £25.63
- £19.56Trending at £26.34
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £16.22Trending at £20.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference fully explores the particulars of the sounds made by all standard instruments in a modern orchestra as well as the human voice. It discusses how acoustics vary in different rooms and offers recommendations for adjustment.
- Author BiographyHonors: Helmholtz-Medal of the German Acoustical Society (DEGA) 2004 Medal of Honor of Verband Deutscher Tonmeister (VDT) 2004 Fellow of the ASA
- Author(s)Jurgen Meyer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- Language(s)English & French
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleModern Acoustics and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight853 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement5th ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.