All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £65.23Trending at £130.00
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £24.40Trending at £29.46
- £10.12Trending at £11.19
- £10.41Trending at £12.78
- £38.66Trending at £39.77
- £17.38Trending at £26.87
About this product
- DescriptionHow do the places we live in and visit shape our lives and memories? What does it mean to reside in different locations across the span of a life? Presenting the portraits of places seen from within, the author contemplates how places create and gather their stories and how, in turn, a sense of place locates the stories of our own lives.
- Author BiographyNicholas Howe is Professor of English at the University of California, Berkeley. His writings on place and travel have appeared widely in such periodicals as Southwest Review, Yale Review, Dissent, and The New Republic . In addition to publishing various works on medieval literature, he has edited Iriving Howe's A Critic's Notebook.
- Author(s)Nicholas Howe
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2003
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 halftones.
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.