All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.06Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on chessboard problems. From the Knight's Tour Problem and Queens Domination to their many variations, this work surveys the well-known problems in this surprisingly fertile area of recreational mathematics. Using visual language of graph theory, it guides the reader to the forefront of research in mathematics.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Watkins is professor emeritus of mathematics at Colorado College. An award-winning teacher, he is the author of Topics in Commutative Ring Theory (Princeton) and coauthor of Graphs: An Introductory Approach.
- Author(s)John J. Watkins
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitlePrinceton Puzzlers
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note204 line illus.
- Weight257 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.