All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.58
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders Malaysia-Singapore relations from a range of disciplinary perspectives. This book shows how the relations between the two countries have been shaped not only by competing visions of the nation and the different trajectories taken by these countries' nation-building projects, but also by the reality security cooperation.
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Edited byTakashi Shiraishi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.