All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates how the divided spheres of Civil War experience created social and political conflict far removed from the better-known battlefields of the war.
- Author BiographySteven Ramold, Associate Professor of American History at Eastern Michigan University, is the author of two previous books, Slaves, Sailors, Citizens: African Americans in the Union Navy and Baring the Iron Hand: Discipline in the Union Army. He and his wife reside in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
- Author(s)Steven J. Ramold
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.45
- £13.77Trending at £19.93
- £19.14Trending at £30.52
- £31.44Trending at £52.00
- £16.47Trending at £24.92
- £9.20Trending at £13.01
- £13.51Trending at £18.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.