All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays provides an investigation into received scholarly wisdom about Oceania, and deploys ethnographic and historical narratives about colonial encounters in New Caledonia and elsewhere in Melanesia. Themes covered include - indigenous leadership, fighting and others.
- Author(s)Bronwen Douglas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Anthropology and History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.24.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight793 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.