All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionA unique collaborative account of the causes and effects of the financial crisis by Hoover Institution and Brookings Institution.
- Author BiographyMartin Neil Baily is the Bernard L. Schwartz Chair in Economic Policy Development and senior fellow and director of the business and public policy initiative at the Brookings Institution. He lives in Washington, DC. John B. Taylor is the George P. Shultz Senior Fellow in Economics at the Hoover Institution and the Mary and Robert Raymond Professor of Economics at Stanford University. He lives in Stanford, California.
- Author(s)John B. Taylor
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMartin Neil Baily
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.