All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a climate and landscape as diverse as its past, Turkey has provided an alluring and yet sometimes challenging destination for westerners throughout the ages. This title describes the remarkable literature which Turkey has inspired for two millennia.
- Author BiographyRichard Stoneman is a classicist, editor and lecturer. An Honorary Fellow of Exeter University, he is the author of numerous books and guides including Daphne into Laurel, A Literary Companion to Travel In Greece, The Greek Alexander Romance and Alexander the Great: a Life in Legend. He was President of the Classical Association in 2009/10.
- Author(s)Richard Stoneman
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTauris Parke Paperbacks
- Content Notemaps
- Weight249 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.