All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.83
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.44
- £28.88Trending at £30.43
About this product
- DescriptionTaiwan's recent moves to democratize its political system have undermined the one China policy and demanded the redefinition of relations between Taiwan and China. Across the Taiwan Strait provides a new and timely look at the pivotal role of democracy in the fifty-year-old conflict.
- Author BiographyBruce Herschensohn is a Distinguished Fellow at the Claremont Institute.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication29/01/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight340 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBruce Herschensohn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.