All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's almost Christmas, but for Ali it is also the anniversary of baby Isaac's death, a death which destroyed her marriage to Elliot. She accepts her friend Sarah's invitation to spend Christmas with her and her awful husband Trevor, but ends up playing God with Sarah and Trevor's marriage.
- Author BiographyErica James grew up in Hampshire and has since lived in Oxford, Yorkshire and Belgium. She now lives in Cheshire. She is the author of eleven previous bestselling novels, including GARDENS OF DELIGHT, which won the Romantic Novel of the Year Award.
- Author(s)Erica James
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication04/05/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion mass market paperback
- Out-of-print date09/04/2003
- Weight424 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.