All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a bomb destroys a medical centre in Seattle, pro-life campaigners are presumed to be behind the attack and Lieutenant Hamlin, whose wife had an abortion while he was at sea, is arrested. Asked to defend him, Dana McAuliffe finds herself manipulated by parties with scant regard for justice.
- Author BiographySusan Sloan was a practising defence lawyer on the east coast before the success of her first novel allowed her to 'retire' to an island off the coast of Washington state.
- Author(s)Susan R. Sloan
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication24/05/2003
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight255 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £35.57
- £2.81Trending at £2.87
- £1.99Trending at £3.50
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £3.59Trending at £4.75
- £4.48Trending at £4.73
- £3.89Trending at £6.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.