Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn ACT with Love, therapist and medical doctor Russ Harris shows couples how developing psychological flexibility-the ability to be in the present moment with openness, awareness, and focus, and to take effective action in line with one's values-can help them build more compassionate, accepting, loving relationships.
- Author BiographyDr Russ Harris was born in Liverpool, England. After graduating in medicine from the University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, he emigrated to Australia. As a family doctor, he became increasingly interested in the psychological aspects of medical illness (and increasingly less interested in writing prescriptions). In his eclectic career, he has been a stand-up comedian, sex therapist, filmmaker, novelist, and workshop presenter. He now practices as a psychological health physician in Melbourne.
- Author(s)Dr. Russ Harris
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight288 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.10Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.