All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a strong interest in the performance of ancient Greek tragedy, Graham Ley's short text explores the dynamics of physical interaction between performers and of the dramaturgical construction of scenes.
- Author BiographyGraham Ley is Professor Emeritus of Drama and Theory, University of Exeter. He has taught drama at the University of London and Greek literature in Auckland, New Zealand. He is the author of A Short Introduction to the Ancient Greek Theater (2nd edition, 2006) and The Theatricality of Greek Tragedy (2007).
- Author(s)Graham Ley
- PublisherUniversity of Exeter Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCultural Legacies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Width134 mm
- Height204 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £4.64Trending at £4.98
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.