All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn Acting White, two of America's leading scholars of race and the law, Devon Carbado and Mitu Gulati, argue that that racial judgments are based not just on phenotypic skin color differences but on performative differences-how a person conforms to behavior stereotypically associated with a certain race.
- Author BiographyDevon Carbado is Professor of Law at University of California, Los Angeles. Mitu Gulati is Professor of Law at Duke University.
- Author(s)Devon W. Carbado,Mitu Gulati
- PublisherOxford University Press, Canada
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintOxford University Press, Canada
- Content Note11 photographs
- Weight320 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.