Consider these sponsored items
- £26.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.02Trending at £9.87
- £41.64Trending at £68.55
- £31.08Trending at £33.55
- £34.48Trending at £53.38
- £10.76Trending at £13.88
- £15.91Trending at £20.15
- £7.36Trending at £10.07
About this product
- DescriptionA second edition of O'Neill's important account and defence of the Kantian ethical position, featuring a new introduction and bibliography.
- Author BiographyOnora O'Neill is a cross-bench member of the House of Lords. She has written extensively on ethics and political philosophy and in particular on Kant. Recent books include: A Question of Trust: The BBC Reith Lectures 2002 (Cambridge University Press, 2002), Autonomy and Trust in Bioethics (2002) and Rethinking Informed Consent in Bioethics (with Neil Manson, 2007).
- Author(s)Onora O'Neill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.