All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA second edition of O'Neill's important account and defence of the Kantian ethical position, featuring a new introduction and bibliography.
- Author BiographyOnora O'Neill is a cross-bench member of the House of Lords. She has written extensively on ethics and political philosophy and in particular on Kant. Recent books include: A Question of Trust: The BBC Reith Lectures 2002 (Cambridge University Press, 2002), Autonomy and Trust in Bioethics (2002) and Rethinking Informed Consent in Bioethics (with Neil Manson, 2007).
- Author(s)Onora O'Neill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.