All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic presentation of activity theory, its application to interaction design, and an argument for the development of activity theory as a basis for understanding how people interact with technology.
- Author BiographyVictor Kaptelinin is Professor in the Department of Informatics at Umea University, Sweden and coeditor of Beyond the Desktop Metaphor: Designing Integrated Digital Work Environments (MIT Press, 2007).
- Author(s)Bonnie A. Nardi,Victor Kaptelinin
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleActing with Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note17 illus.
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.51
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.17Trending at £33.85
- £19.99Trending at £26.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.