All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details actinide nano research. Coverage includes the formation of actinide nano-particles, their properties and structure, and environmental behavior of colloids and nanopartices related to the safe disposal of nuclear wastes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/06/2011
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note157 black & white illustrations, 47 colour illustrations
- Weight847 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMelissa A. Denecke,Stepan N. Kalmykov
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.