CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £12.27
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a contribution to the general philosophy of action and the philosophy of welfare. At the same time he explores and substantiates the idea of a strong interdependence between the concept of action and some of the central concepts of welfare, in particular health and illness and related concepts.
- Author(s)Lennart Nordenfelt
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 173 p. 1 illus.
- Weight1000 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.