Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to using action learning techniques successfully. Key points include being a facilitator of action learning, and running workshops for a variety of situations, including higher education, organizational change and professional development.
- Author BiographyDr Ian McGill is a consultant working in management, professional and education development. Dr Liz Beaty is head of the staff development unit at Coventry University. Together they are recognised as leading authors on action learning.
- Author(s)Ian McGill,Liz Beaty
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.