CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the tension between the use of evidence-based practice, based upon the 'solidity' of research, and reflection with its subjectivity and personal perception, this book argues that reflection is research.
- Author BiographyPaul McIntosh has a background of working as a practitioner in both health and social care in the field of learning disabilities, and extensive experience of higher education for health and social care professionals. He is currently a Research Fellow at Queen Mary, University of London.
- Author(s)Paul McIntosh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.