CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the tension between the use of evidence-based practice, based upon the 'solidity' of research, and reflection with its subjectivity and personal perception, this book argues that reflection is research.
- Author BiographyPaul McIntosh has a background of working as a practitioner in both health and social care in the field of learning disabilities, and extensive experience of higher education for health and social care professionals. He is currently a Research Fellow at Queen Mary, University of London.
- Author(s)Paul McIntosh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.