All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that explores the juncture of action and appearance in the political thought of Hannah Arendt. It is suitable for anyone interested in Hannah Arendt, political thought, political theory, and political philosophy.
- Author BiographyPhillip Hansen is Professor and Chair of Philosophy at the University of Regina, Canada. Magdalena Zolkos is research fellow in political theory at the Center for Citizenship and Public Policy, University of Western Sydney. Charles Barbour is Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Western Sydney, Australia, and a member of the Centre for Citizenship and Public Policy. Anna Yeatman is professor and director of the Centre for Citizenship and Public Policy, University of Western Sydney.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnna Yeatman,Charles Barbour,Magdalena Zolkos,Phillip Hansen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.