CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a multidisciplinary framework to understand the complexities of the post-Soviet international system, a system that is multipolar, ideologically heterogeneous, and highly unstable.
- Author BiographyThierry de Montbrial is the president and founder of the French Institute of International Relations (IFRI) and of the World Policy Conference (WPC). This is the first English edition of his award-winning book, which has already been published in seven languages.
- PrizesCommended for The Hill Times List of Top 100 Best Books for 2013 2002 (Canada).
- Author(s)Thierry de Montbrial
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2013
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.