All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.55
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £23.85Trending at £31.89
- £17.51Trending at £25.98
About this product
- Author(s)Adobe Creative Team
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/11/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleClassroom in a Book
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight769 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Table Of ContentsGetting Started Chapter 1 Introduction to ActionScript Chapter 2 Navigating the Flash Timeline Chapter 3 Working with Events Chapter 4 Class files and Display Objects Chapter 5 Controlling Display properties, tweens, and conditional statements Chapter 6 Working with Components and Loaders Chapter 7 Using Arrays and Loops Chapter 8 ActionScript and Text Chapter 9 Using preloaders and version checking Chapter 10 ActionScript and Sound Chapter 11 ActionScript and Video Chapter 12 Flash and XML Chapter 13 Working with color, and filters and bitmaps Chapter 14 Sending email and contextual menus Chapter 15 Controlling Printing Chapter 16 ActionScript and Adobe AIR
- Author BiographyThe Adobe Creative Team of designers, writers, and editors has extensive, real-world knowledge of Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.