All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.29Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.33Trending at £4.82
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating cutting-edge research into the human body's processing of xenobiotics, this introduction to the subject reflects the many recent advances in the study of activation and detoxification enzymes, which have necessitated a fresh treatment.
- Author(s)Chang-Hwei Chen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 182 p.
- Weight455 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.