All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.08Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows that reforms in Europe and the US in the early 2000's, reflect a strengthening of the role of the Market in the governance of activation, and an individualisation of service delivery. More recent events point, however, to a shift of focus towards cuts in benefits and services.
- Author BiographyIvar Lodemel is Professor of Social Work at Oslo University College. Amilcar Moreira With a PhD in Social and Policy Sciences from the University of Bath (UK), Amilcar Moreira is a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow at the Institute of Social Sciences, University of Lisbon.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleInternational Policy Exchange Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight638 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAmilcar Moreira,Ivar Lodemel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.