Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionActive Ageing with Music explores the powerful potential for active music-making to support wellbeing among older people.
- Author BiographyAndrea Creech is Reader in Education at the Institute of Education, University of London. Susan Hallam is Professor of Education and Music Psychology at the Institute of Education, University of London. Maria Varvarigou is a Lecturer in Music and Performing Arts at Canterbury Christ Church University. Hilary McQueen is a Research Officer and Tutor at the Institute of Education, University of London.
- Author(s)Andrea Creech,Hilary McQueen,Maria Varvarigou,Susan Hallam
- PublisherInstitute of Education Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute of Education Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.