Consider these sponsored items
- £34.21Was:£47.99Free postage
- £59.89Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganize your network resources by learning how to design, manage, and maintain Active Directory. Updated to cover Windows Server 2012, the fifth edition of this bestselling book gives you a thorough grounding in Microsoft's network directory service by explaining concepts in an easy-to-understand, narrative style.
- Author BiographyBrian Desmond spends his days focused on Active Directory for some of the world's largest companies. A Microsoft MVP since 2004, Brian brings extensive knowledge of how Active Directory works and how to successfully run Active Directory deployments large and small. Joe Richards is a consultant / admin / tool writer who happens to have a secret identity as a Microsoft MVP for Windows Server Directory Services. . His specialty is Directory Services but has minors in Security and Active Directory programming. By day he works for a large services/consulting/manufacturing company. He takes time to chat with people on listservs and newsgroups, write about stuff he knows, and whips up various fairly useful tools. Robbie Allen is a technical leader at Cisco Systems, where he has been involved in the deployment of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and several network management solutions. Robbie was named a Windows Server MVP in 2004 and 2005 for his contributions to the Windows community and the publication of several popular O'Reilly books. Robbie is currently studying at MIT in its system design and management program. For more information, see Robbie's web site at www.rallenhome.com. Alistair G. Lowe-Norris is an Architectural Enterprise Strategy Consultant for Microsoft UK. He worked for Leicester University as the project manager and technical lead of the Rapid Deployment Program for Windows 2000, responsible for rolling out one of the world's largest deployments of Windows 2000 preceding release of the final product. Since 1998 he has been the technical editor and a monthly columnist for the Windows Scripting Solutions magazine and a technical editor and author for Windows & .NET Magazine (previously Windows NT Magazine and Windows 2000 Magazine).
- Author(s)Brian Desmond,Joe Richards,Robbie Allen
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £39.79
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.19Trending at £6.79
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £36.98Trending at £37.49
- £26.89Trending at £44.88
- £14.52Trending at £16.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.