Consider these sponsored items
- £32.39Free postage
- £34.82Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionListening is now regarded by researchers and practitioners as a highly active skill involving prediction, inference, reflection, constructive recall, and often direct interaction with speakers. In this new theoretical and practical guide, Michael Rost and JJ Wilson demonstrate how active listening can be developed through guided instruction.
- Author BiographyMichael Rost has taught in Togo, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, and the U.S. He is currently an instructional designer for Lateral Communications in San Francisco. JJ Wilson has taught in Egypt, Lesotho, Colombia, Italy, the UK, and the U.S., where he is writer-in-residence at Western New Mexico University.
- Author(s)J. J. Wilson,Michael Rost
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleResearch and Resources in Language Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight600 g
- Width171 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £19.95Trending at £20.16
- £40.91Trending at £59.98
- £15.47Trending at £16.98
- £14.99Trending at £15.14
- £11.24Trending at £11.53
- £11.94Trending at £12.73
- £7.96Trending at £10.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.