All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe all-time bestselling training handbook, updated for new technologies and roles Active Training turns instructional design on its head by shifting the emphasis away from the instructor, and on to the learner.
- Author BiographyMEL SILBERMAN was Professor Emeritus of Adult and Organizational Development at Temple University for 41 years. Mel rose to international prominence for his contributions to the field of training. Mel passed away in 2010. ELAINE BIECH is President of ebb associates inc, where she specializes in helping leaders maximize their effectiveness. She is the author or editor of over 60 books. CAROL AUERBACH has over 25 years' experience designing and delivering corporate training programs for such companies as CIGNA Insurance, Kellogg's, and IBM.
- Author(s)Elaine Biech,Melvin L. Silberman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleActive Training Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight888 g
- Width177 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.99
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.