Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionActors on Guard provides the historical, theoretical and practical basis for understanding everything the actor needs to know in preparing for and presenting any stage fight.
- Author BiographyDale Anthony Girard is an award winning Fight Director with over 12 years' experience in the field. He is a senior member of the Society for American Fight Directors (SAFD), and one of only ten Fight Masters recognized by the SAFD in the United States. Mr. Girard spent five years on the faculty at the National Theatre Conservatory and is presently resident Fight Director for Yale's prestigious School of Drama and School of Music's Opera Program.
- Author(s)Dale Anthony Girard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/1996
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight929 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.