Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIlluminates the relationship between performance and the American charity movement
- Author BiographySheila C. Moeschen is an independent scholar and Director of HerSelf First, a nonprofit program that helps women caregivers invest in their wellbeing. This program is supported by Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy.
- Author(s)Sheila C. Moeschen
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.