All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated practical guide to the effective use of acupressure in dealing with disorders including headaches, high blood pressure, skin troubles and sports injuries. The methods are for home use and centre round deep finger and thumb pressure over acupuncture points.
- Author(s)Julian Kenyon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/06/1987
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/02/1997
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.11
- £25.00Trending at £33.04
- £6.54Trending at £10.04
- £9.60Trending at £14.58
- £19.38Trending at £30.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.