All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory book answers questions most frequently asked by those new to acupuncture. Comparing the system of diagnosis and treatment with that of Western medicine, it also covers the history and theory of acupuncture, how it is used as preventative medicine, how a diagnosis is made, what to expect in the treatment room, and more.
- Author BiographyPeter Mole is one of the UK's leading practitioners of acupuncture and is the Dean of the College of Integrated Chinese Medicine in Reading. He graduated from the College of Traditional Acupuncture in 1978 and currently practises at the Oxford Natural Health Centre. Peter has lectured extensively in Europe, Israel and the U.S. and was a founding council member of the British Acupuncture Council.
- Author(s)Peter Mole
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2014
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.94Trending at £19.25
- £10.50Trending at £11.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.