All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.03
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.28
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of how to evaluate, stabilize, and perform surgeries for multiple emergent scenarios. This book explains how to handle trauma, critical care, and emergency surgery situations.
- Author BiographyVicente H. Gracias, MD, is associate professor of surgery, chief of surgical critical care, and medical director of critical care at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Mark G. McKenney, MD, is professor of surgery at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine; chief of surgery and chief of trauma and surgical critical care at the University of Miami Hospital; and co-director of the Ryder Trauma Center at the Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. Patrick M. Reilly, MD, is associate professor of surgery, trauma, and surgical critical care at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. George C. Velmahos, MD, PhD, MSEd, is John F. Burke Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School and chief of trauma, emergency surgery, and surgical critical care at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Author(s)George C. Velmahos,Mark G. McKenney,Patrick M. Reilly,Vicente H. Gracias
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteill
- Weight1219 g
- Width224 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.