All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionA workshop was organised in order to achieve multi-discipli-nary review of the pathogenesis and management of acutefailure, particularly as it occurs and is managed inintensive therapy units. The book deals with the realitiesand practicalities of this important area of acute medicine.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Concepts in Critical Care
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content NoteXX, 392 p.
- Weight713 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byDavid Bihari,Guy H. Neild
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.