All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.89
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.72
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £16.79Trending at £24.17
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this successful text provides practical advice on the care of stroke patients in different settings.
- Author BiographyKen Uchino is a vascular neurologist at the Cerebrovascular Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio, USA. Jennifer Pary is a vascular neurologist at the Center for Neurosciences, Orthopedics and Spine, Dakota Dunes, South Dakota, USA. James C. Grotta is Professor and Chairman at the Department of Neurology, University of Texas Medical School, Houston.
- Author(s)James C. Grotta,Jennifer Pary,Ken Uchino
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Pocket Clinicians
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus. 9 colour illus. 25 tables
- Weight220 g
- Width108 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.