All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA romance that follows Ada from her first childhood meeting with Van Veen on his uncle's country estate, in a 'dream-bright' America, through eighty years of rapture, as they cross continents, are continually parted and reunited, come to learn the strange truth about their singular relationship.
- Author BiographyVladimir Nabokov was born in 1899 in St Petersburg. He wrote his first literary works in Russian, but rose to international prominence as a masterly prose stylist for the novels he composed in English, most famously, Lolita. Between 1923 and 1940 he published novels, short stories, plays, poems and translations in the Russian language and established himself as one of the most outstanding Russian emigre writers. He died in 1977.
- Author(s)Vladimir Nabokov
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2000
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £5.96Trending at £6.28
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.