All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to show that Adam Smith (1723-90), the author of The Wealth of Nations, was not the promoter of ruthless laissez-faire capitalism that is still frequently depicted.
- Author BiographyIain McLean is Official Fellow in Politics, Nuffield College, Oxford, and Professor of Politics, University of Oxford. Author of more than 100 papers and 15 books, includingRational Choice & British Politics: an analysis of rhetoric and manipulation from Peel to Blair. Oxford University Press, 2001; General editor and contributor, Concise Oxford Dictionary of Politics, Oxford University Press, 1996.
- Author(s)Iain McLean
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.