CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.06Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionJerry Evensky's analysis walks the reader through The Wealth of Nations, highlighting the work's relationship to Smith's larger moral philosophy.
- Author BiographyJerry Evensky is Professor of Economics and Meredith Professor for Teaching Excellence at Syracuse University. He has published widely on Adam Smith's work including in History of Political Economy, the Journal of the History of Economic Thought, the Scottish Journal of Political Economy, the Journal of Economic Perspectives, the Southern Economic Journal, the American Journal of Economics and Sociology, and the Review of Social Economy. He co-edited, with Robin Malloy, Adam Smith and the Philosophy of Law and Economics (1994). His book, Adam Smith's Moral Philosophy: A Historical and Contemporary Perspective on Markets, Law, Ethics, and Culture, was published by Cambridge University Press in 2005.
- Author(s)Jerry Evensky
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.