All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.81
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £20.29
- £10.39Trending at £10.54
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.46
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the history of the idea of non-Adamic humanity, and the debates surrounding it, from the Middle Ages onwards. From heresy to orthodoxy, from radicalism to conservatism, from humanitarianism to racism, this book tells an intriguing tale of twists and turns in the cultural politics surrounding the age-old question, 'Where did we come from?'
- Author BiographyDavid N. Livingstone is a professor of geography and intellectual history at the Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland, and author of several books, including Putting Science in Its Place: Geographies of Scientific Knowledge, The Geographical Tradition, and Darwin's Forgotten Defenders.
- Author(s)David N. Livingstone
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleMedicine, Science, and Religion in Historical Context
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note2 Line drawings, black and white; 24 Halftones, black and white
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.