Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.22
- £10.48Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.37Trending at £4.82
- £24.93Trending at £25.34
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionComparing Egypt and Syria, this book argues that Arab states where executive power is more centralized are better at adapting to prevent regime change than states where decentralized relationships prevails.
- Author BiographyJoshua Stacher is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Kent State University. He is a regular contributor to and on the editorial board of MERIP's Middle East Report. He has made media appearances and written commentary for NPR, CNN, BBC, Al-Jazeera, Foreign Affairs, Jadaliyya, and The Boston Globe, among others. He is also a founding member of the Northeast Ohio Consortium on Middle East Studies.
- Author(s)Joshua Stacher
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2012
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleStanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.