CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £15.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionFor clinicians working with individuals who suffer from pathological grief, this volume integrates theory, practice, and research to describe a time-limited, interpretive group therapy approach.
- Author BiographyWilliam E. Piper, Ph.D. is Professor and Co-director of the Psychotherapy Research Centre, Department of Psychiatry, University of Alberta. He is also Associate Director of the Program Evaluation and Research in the Division of External Psychiatric Services, University of Alberta Hospitals.
- Author(s)Hassan F.A. Azim,Mary McCallum,William E. Piper
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication24/03/1992
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Out-of-print date14/03/2017
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.