Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £12.50Trending at £13.30
- £7.85Trending at £10.97
- £6.72Trending at £6.82
- £8.44Trending at £11.69
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
- £4.57Trending at £4.90
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an examination of how crime and criminality representations within adapted UK detective dramas impact contemporary definitions of Englishness. This title presents a study of the politics of representation in the last decades of the twentieth century, and the role television detective fiction plays in this.
- Author BiographyNeil McCaw is Senior Lecturer in English and Creative Writing at the University of Winchester, UK.
- Author(s)Neil McCaw
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.